Gem 'n' Huw Book Illustrations

15:17 0 Comments

A big bonus to my new job at Futurium is the varied amount of work that comes our way. It gives me the opportunity to try new things and really flex my artistic muscles. Recently I've worked on a series of children's books called Gem 'N' Huw. Below are a few illustrations I did for the books:




Emotional education is a hot topic since the release of  Pixar's 'Inside Out' as it did such a great job of explaining the complicated topic of emotions. The Gem 'N' Huw books are similarly designed to help educate children about their emotions in a fun and interactive way that can lead to a reduce in negative behavior, improve social skills and promote healthy relationships. To find out more about Gem 'N' Huw visit the Moodmwd website.


0 comments: