Video Games Ambassador

06:24 0 Comments


So I'm now officially a video games ambassador. VGA's open the door to a whole new world for young people; inspiring the next generation to work in the games industry.

I initially got involved with the scheme due to the lack of good careers advice that I personally had when I was in schoolI first decided that I wanted a career in the games industry in my second year of Sixth form. However by that time I had already chosen the subjects that I was studying and there was little I could do to change that. My next step was to find out what my options where. The careers advisor at my school was fairly unhelpful as they had no idea how I might go about entering the games industry as well as possessing an ignorance to the idea that video games in general were even a viable career. 

This is why Video Games Ambassadors are needed in schools as they can provide a brief glimpse into the world of the games industry and provide much needed careers advice and guidance. If your interested in becoming a video games ambassador or just want to find out more about the scheme then click the following link.

0 comments: