2014 Update

06:55 0 Comments

So a lot has happened since my last post. Master reboot made it onto Steam and will soon be out on Wii U and Playstation Network. Its also available on Desura, Greenman Gaming, Gamersgate & Mac Game Store. To purchase Master Reboot on any of these platforms visit the official Wales Interactive Website. The soundtrack and artbook are also now available.



Since Master Reboot has been out I have been working on another title. Its an Infinite Running game with a bit of a twist and it should be out around February. I've put a lot of work into it over the last couple of months and I am looking forward to its release.  Below is a promo image for the game.

As well as that I have also started lecturing part-time at the University of South Wales, on the Computer Animation course. I always thought about going into lecturing eventually and this is a nice little taster early in my career. Its also a lot of fun and the students are great.

0 comments: